We recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we handle the information collected through the use of FIGmd, Inc. resources. This policy does not apply to information collected through other means such as by an email or in person, although that information may be protected by other privacy policies. As used in this policy, terms such as “we” or “our” and “Company” refer to FIGmd, Inc. Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States Data Center environment.
1.0 Types of Personal Information
- Contact Information is information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages.
- Relationship Information is information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you, information on your company’s size, geographic locations, creditworthiness and demographics.
- Transaction Information is information about how you interact with FIGmd, Inc. such as purchases, inquiries, customer account information, and information about how you use the FIGmd, Inc. websites and applications.
2.0 How FIGmd, Inc. collects Personal Information
In many cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. We will ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information and Relationship Information) when you interact with us. We may collect additional Relationship Information from third party data suppliers who enhance our files and help us better understand our customers.
When you purchase products or services from FIGmd, Inc., we collect Transaction Information. We also collect Transaction Information when you visit our website, use our applications or contact us, such as for customer service purposes.
3.0 How FIGmd, Inc. uses Personal Information
FIGmd, Inc. uses your Personal Information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products or services and for related activities, such as product and service delivery, customer service, account management, support and training and to provide other services related to your relationship with FIGmd, Inc.;
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services from FIGmd, Inc. and, in some cases, our partners, including offers targeted based on your interests, business characteristics and location;
- Administer surveys;
- Determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or offers;
- Provide you with additional information that may be of interest, such as FIGmd, Inc. news and announcements and technical service bulletins; and
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance and business continuity.
4.0 Why Personal Information is disclosed by FIGmd, Inc.
FIGmd, Inc. understands that you do not want to us to provide your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We limit our sharing of your Personal Information as follows:
- We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, which may only use your Personal Information for the purposes listed above.
- We may also share your Personal Information with our service providers, who are bound by law or contract to protect your Personal Information and only use your Personal Information in accordance with our instructions.
- We may share your Personal Information with business partners if you have purchased products or services from such partner, interacted with such partner, or otherwise indicated interest in that partner’s products or services. For example, if you are referred to FIGmd, Inc. from a business partner website, we may provide that partner with your Contact Information and certain Transactional Information to validate the referral. We may also provide your Contact Information to companies that offer complementary products and services if you request information about these solutions.
- We may also disclose Personal Information where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others or o support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will also always disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
Please note that we may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our clients. These reports do not contain any information that would enable the recipient to contact, locate or identify you. These reports also do not contain any identifiable company information.
5.0 Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies and Google Analytics
When you visit our website, use our mobile applications or email with us, we collect certain Transaction Information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons.
For example, when you visit our website, we place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud. In many cases, you can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser. All browsers are different, so visit the “help” section of your browser to learn about cookie preferences and other privacy settings that may be available.
FIGmd, Inc. does not use Flash cookies or similar technologies for behavioral or interest-based advertising purposes.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the device you use to access our website, your operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Our server logs also record the IP address assigned to the device you use to connect to the internet. An IP address is a unique number that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to FIGmd, Inc. and the website you visit after you leave our site.
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Information. For example, we use information we collect about all website users to optimize our websites and to understand website traffic patterns.
A third party vendor used by FIGmd, Inc. is Google Analytics. For information on how Google Analytics uses data, please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partners sites or apps”, located at google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
6.0 California Privacy Rights
FIGmd, Inc. does not collect third party online behavioral web browsing information (data collected over time across web sites owned or operated by different entities for purposes of delivering advertising based on preferences or interests known or inferred from the data collected) for use by FIGmd, Inc. or our clients for advertising purposes (often referred to as Online Behavioral Advertising or OBA).
You may set your computer’s internet browser settings so you will be notified when you receive any third party cookie, which includes FIGmd, Inc. cookies, and be given the choice to block the cookie. In addition, there are also other controls within certain browsers or available through third parties that enables more extensive blocking of cookies. Some new browsers have a ‘do-not-track’ feature. When this feature is turned on, FIGmd, Inc. treats this as if you had opted out of our online advertising products. To learn how to manage your browser based settings and cookies, please visit:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
7.0 Mobile Applications
8.0 Your Choices
You can always limit the information you provide to FIGmd, Inc. You can also limit the communications that FIGmd, Inc. sends to you. To opt-out of commercial emails, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email we send you.
Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information about your account. For example, even if you opt-out of emails, we may still send you activity confirmations and account statements.
If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting-out, please contact us via email to email@example.com . You can also write us at the address in the How to Contact Us section below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address and information about the communications that you do not want to receive.
9.0 Access and Correction
FIGmd, Inc. respects your right to access and correct your Personal Information. If you have an online account, you can log into your account at any time to access and update the information you have provided to us. Additionally, FIGmd, Inc. complies with all laws regarding access and correction. If you need assistance updating your Personal Information, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also write us at the address in the How to Contact Us section below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address and detailed information about the change you would like to make.
10.0 Information Security
FIGmd, Inc. has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure sensitive Personal Information when it is being collected and transmitted over the internet as well as firewalls, site monitoring and intrusion detection software. Please note that you should also take steps to protect yourself, especially online.
11.0 Notice to Residents of Countries outside the U.S.
FIGmd, Inc. is headquartered in the United States of America. Your Personal Information may be accessed by or transferred to the United States or to our affiliates and data processors elsewhere in the world. By providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to this transfer. We will always protect the privacy and security of your Personal Information, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
Personal Information transfers from the European Economic Area and other countries with data transfer restrictions are authorized by approved model contracts, so-called “Privacy Shield” certifications or other appropriate means.
12.0 Privacy Policies of Third Parties
14.0 How to Contact Us
6952 Rote Road, Suite 400
Rockford, IL 61107