Reports to (job): Product Manager
Purpose of Position: React Native Technical Lead to lead development of iOS & Android App.
- Lead Developer
- Analyze, design, coordinate, supervise and hands- on development of mobile applications
- Estimate software development work effort in agile projects
- Responsible for review and accurate development against business requirements
- Be an active member of the Development team to contribute to the team dynamics, ways of working and assisting with improvement opportunities
- Contribute to define and disseminate development best practices and use continuous integration practices
- Develop technical and design documentation
- Build efficient, testable and reusable components
General Skills: Team Player, Flexible & Strong written communication skills.
- Should have hands on experience on React Native technology
- Must have React, React-native, ReactJS, React Native components & libraries, iOS / Android Development, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap framework experience
- Must have experience with RESTful APIs development
- Must have minimum experience in technically leading software product development using Atlassian products Jira, Confluence and BitBucket
- Prior experience in developing health care software will be a bonus (but not mandatory)
Graduate or Post Graduate.
Work Experience (Required):
- Health care Background highly preferred
- 6 – 8 years of work experience
Note: The Job Description is subject to change from time to time, as per the requirements of the Company and the competencies/qualifications you may acquire in future.