Sr. iOS Developer
Location: Nanded City, Pune
Reports to (job): Product Manager
Purpose of Position: To develop iOS and React Native projects as Sr. iOS Developer.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform and react native (Nicetohave)
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Estimate software development work effort in agile projects
- Technical and solution documentation preparation
- End to end ownership of assigned projects and tasks
- Team Player and team coordination should be good
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aggressive but level-headed to handle issues
- Right attitude and proactive - with the goal to get things done
- Flexibility to switch platform and learning attitude should be good
- Familiarity with the use of engineering project management tools including github, JIRA, pivotalTracker etc.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Swift, Objective-C language and CocoaTouch framework
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- UI Design and constraints management must be good
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Good experience with application memory management (Instrument) and performance improvement
- Must be familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Should be familiar with design architecture patterns e.g. MVVM, MVP Or MVC
- Should be familiar with Agile development process
- Understanding of Test Driven Development and proven experience in software engineering using TDD
- Or closely related with 3+ years of software development experience
WorkExperience (Required): 3-4 Years
Note: The Job Description is subject to change from time to time, as per the requirements of the Company and the competencies/qualifications you may acquire in future.